nova-Institute is a private and independent research institute, founded in 1994; nova offers research and consultancy with a focus on the transition of the chemical and material industry to renewable carbon.
We offer our unique understanding to support the transition of your business into a climate neutral future.
Our subjects include feedstock, technologies and markets, economy and policy, sustainability, communication and strategy development.
Today, we are one of the leading thinkers of the industry.
Technology & Markets
- Market Research
- Innovation & Technology Scouting
- Trend & Competitive Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Feasibility & Potential Studies
- Customised Expert Workshops
- Life Cycle Assessments (ISO 14040/44, PEF Conform)
- Carbon Footprint Studies and Customised Tools
- Initial Sustainability Screenings and Strategy Consultation
- Holistic Sustainability Assessment (incl. Social and Economic Impacts)
- GHG Accounting Following Recognised Accounting Standards
- Critical Reviews for LCA or Carbon Footprint Reports
- Comprehensive Communication & Dissemination in Research Projects
- Communication & Marketing Support
- Network of 60,000 Contacts to Companies, Associations & Institutes
- Targeted Newsletters for 19 Specialty Areas of the Industry
- Conferences, Workshops & nova Sessions
- In-depth B2C and Social Acceptance Research
Economy & Policy
- Strategic Consulting for Industry, Policy & NGO’s
- Political Framework, Measures & Instruments
- Standards, Certification & Labelling
- Micro- and Macroeconomics
- Techno-Economic Evaluation (TEE) for Low & High TRL
- Target Price Analysis for Feedstock & Products