Sustainability assessment is a solution-oriented way to study the relationship between nature and humankind. The most reliable and widely accepted method to identify environmental issues within a process and verify claims of sustainability advantages is Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). It identifies hot spots in processes, materials and products, providing a benchmark against which improvements can be measured. It provides transparent and reliable data in comparison to other products.
In short: Sustainability assessments enable producers, providers and customers to make well-informed decisions.
- Tailor-made LCA and comprehensive sustainability assessments (SLCA, LCC)
- Support your technology improvement with our SUITED approach
- Techno-economic evaluation (TEE) in line with LCA Sustainability optimization
- Support in developing your individual assessment methods
- Support in sustainability certification and labelling
Questions? Download our sustainability leaflet and ask us directly!